BScN (UPEI); PhD (Alberta)
Dr. Campbell's research interests span across child health, knowledge translation (KT) and patient engagement (PE). Her research program focuses on KT intervention development and evaluation applying patient engagement techniques. Clinically, Dr. Campbell worked as a registered nurse in maternal child care and acute care pediatrics.
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 2022
- JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting, 2022
- Journal of Patient Experience, 2021
- Health Expectations, 2021
- Patient Education and Counseling, 2021
- no classification