BSc, PhD (Montréal)
Dr. Silva-Opps, a terrestrial ecologist, investigates how landscape structure, including habitat fragmentation caused largely by human activity, affects the abundance, diversity, and movement of mammals, birds, and amphibians. She also examines the ecological role of body size and how this morphological characteristic relates to the abundance, energy use, and movement of animal species.
- Open Journal of Ecology, 2019
- African Journal of Wildlife Research, 2015
- Journal of College Science Teaching, 2015
- Central European Journal of Biology, 2009
- American Midland Naturalist, 2008
- no classification