In a distinguished career spanning five decades, Dr. Brendan O'Grady served as professor of English at both the former Saint Dunstan's University and the University of Prince Edward Island. A great lover of literature, he enriched the intellectual life of both institutions. In addition to his professorial duties, he has served with distinction in a number of administrative capacities, including many years as president of the Board of Governors of Saint Dunstan's University, and has contributed much to the Island community, most notably in authoring the definitive history of Irish immigration to Prince EdwardIsland. The "Dr. Brendan O'Grady Scholarship" was created in his name.
- McGill-Queen's University Press, 2004
- Irish Playwrights, 1880-1995, 1997
- , 1990
- James Joyce and His Contemporaries, 1989
- University of Prince Edward Island, 1988
- no classification
- Irish immigration to Prince Edward Island