BSc (St. Mary's); MA, PhD (Carleton)
Recent projects have examined the consequences of early drug exposure in the development of the nervous system and the consequent behavioural alterations. Other related interests include mechanisms of learning and memory; animal vocalizations as measures of stress; and the effects of environmental rearing conditions on behavioural development.
- Behavioural Brain Research, 2016
- Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, 2016
- Behavioural Brain Research, 2015
- Neuroscience letters, 2014-08-22
- Neuroscience Letters, 2014
- no classification