BA, PhD (UPEI)
Dr. Tracy Doucette and two UPEI researchers were awarded a US patent for creating an animal model to understand changes in brain development and function that lead to seizures in Epilepsy, a disorder that affects more than 50 million people worldwide. Her research focuses on the role of kainate receptors in learning, memory, and neurobehavioural development.
- Behavioural Brain Research, 2016
- Neurotoxin modeling of brain disorders — Life-long outcomes in behavioral teratology, 2016
- Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, 2016
- Neuroscience letters, 2014-08-22
- Neuroscience Letters, 2014
- no classification