BSc (Vietnam National University); MSc (University of Southern Denmark); PhD (Aalborg University)
Dr. Trung Dung Ngo received a Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Robotics), Aalborg University in 2008, M.Sc. degree in Computer Systems Engineering (Robotics), University of Southern Denmark in 2004, and B.Sc. degree from Vietnam National University, Hanoi in 2000, respectively.
Dr. Ngo is currently a Full Professor at University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) where he is the founder and director of the More-Than-One Robotics laboratory (www.morelab.org) and the lead researcher of the Centre for Excellence in Robotics and Industrial Automation. His research interests include multi-robot systems, modular robotics, and human-robot cooperation. He is a Senior Member of IEEE and a Professional Engineer registered at EngineersPEI, Canada.
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2022
- 2022 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII), 2022
- 2022 8th International Conference on Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering (ICMRE), 2022
- International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 2022
- 2021 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII), 2021
- no classification