BScH (Queen’s); MSc(A) (McGill); NP (Toronto); PhD (Queen’s)
Dr Gail Macartney joined the Faculty of Nursing at UPEI in July 2019. She maintains an adjunct professorship in the School of Nursing at the University of Ottawa. Gail is a Nurse Practitioner with an extensive nursing background in clinical practice, education and research with expertise in pediatric, adolescent and adult patient populations in the community, ambulatory care and inpatient settings. Gail is a Certified Oncology Nurse with expertise in pediatric and adult oncology. Her clinically-based interdisciplinary research program is focused on understanding and optimizing the symptom experience of concussed youth and adults.
- International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 2021
- Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal, 2020
- Canadian Journal of Pain, 2020
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 2020
- Journal of Athletic Training, 2020
- no classification