BA (Shandong, China); MEd, PhD (Alberta)
Dr. Linyuan Guo-Brennan is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education, University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI), Canada. Her teaching and research focuses on international and comparative education, global citizenship education, teacher education, curriculum studies, international
development, and quantitative/interpretive research methodology.
Dr. Guo-Brennan is a scholar with extensive interdisciplinary interests and practical wisdoms. She has published extensively on comparative educational systems and curriculum traditions, global competence education in higher education, comprehensive internationalization in higher education, building
welcoming schools and communities to newcomers, curriculum reform and culturally responsive leadership, policy, curriculum and pedagogy.
- Education, immigration and migration: Policy, leadership and praxis for a changing world, 2019
- Comparative and International Education = Éducation Comparee et Internationale, 2019
- Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship, 2018
- Journal of Applied Hermeneutics, 2017
- International Journal of Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement, 2017
- no classification