BA (Memphis); MA, PhD (York)
Main research interests include historical, theoretical, and philosophical issues in psychology. Recent research has been in the area of critical history and historiography of psychological theory and practice, including a genealogical approach to the measurement of the self and self-esteem. Other interests involve qualitative research methods, especially phenomenological and narrative approaches, psychobiography, depth psychology, and human motivation and emotion.
- History of Psychology, 2016
- Journal of Cognition and Neuroethics, 2016
- History of Psychology, 2014
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 2010
- Reflections on the dawn of consciousness, 2006
- no classification